We are very excited to welcome Kamran Riaz MD to the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science team as Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Science.
Dr. Riaz's areas of clinical interests include:
- Refractive cataract surgery with use of femtosecond laser and advanced technology intraocular lens implants
- Management of dry eye, lid margin disease and ocular surface disease
- Corneal transplantation – endothelial keratoplasty
- Complex cataract surgery, including placement of secondary intraocular lenses and dropless cataract surgery
- Refractive surgery, including PRK, LASIK and refractive lens exchange
Please join us in welcoming—and congratulating—Kamran Riaz MD!