Rabb Retina Study Club
Monday, February 26, 2018
University of Chicago Booth School of Business
450 N Cityfront Plaza Drive
6th Floor, Room 600
Chicago, IL 60611
For location and parking information, click here.
Intended Audience: Vitreoretinal Specialists of the Chicago area. All attendees are encouraged to share their most challenging cases with their peers and to have open discussions of diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of vitreoretinal disease. Case order is first come/first to present! Ophthalmic photographers, vitreoretinal fellows, and residents are encouraged to attend.
Course Objectives: Upon completing this activity, participants should be able to:
- Relate clinical diagnosis with fluorescein and photomicrograph findings.
- Cite established and new strategies in the diagnosis of vitreoretinal disease.
- Discuss management and future directions of treatment of complex vitreoretinal disease.
- When applicable, list methods of prevention and/or early diagnosis.
- Assist clinicians with unknown clinical or pathologic presentations; formulate a prudent and reasonable differential diagnosis and treatment plan.
Agenda: 6:00 – 6:45 pm Buffet Dinner 6:45 – 9:00 pm Challenging Case Presentations
***This Activity is co-sponsored by the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), Northwestern University, Rush University Medical Center, the University of Chicago, and Loyola University Medical Center. The organizers from the respective institutions are Jennifer Lim, M.D., Alice Lyon, M.D., Mathew MacCumber, M.D., Seenu Hariprasad, M.D. and Felipe De Alba, M.D.
No CME credit is available for this meeting.
Please RSVP to Fran Lietz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-702-1985.