Rabb Retina Study Club
Thursday, February 16, 2017
University of Chicago Booth School of Business
The Gleacher Center
450 N Cityfront Plaza Drive
3rd Floor, Room 304
Chicago, IL 60611
For location and parking information, click here.
Intended Audience: Vitreoretinal Specialists of the Chicago area. All attendees are encouraged to share their most challenging cases with their peers and to have open discussions of diagnosis, prevention and treatment of vitreoretinal disease. Cases should be emailed in advance to Dr. Seenu Hariprasad at email@example.com. If time permits, cases may be presented onsite on a first-come basis. Ophthalmic photographers, vitreoretinal fellows and residents are encouraged to attend.
Course Objectives: Upon completing this activity, participants should be able to:
- Relate clinical diagnosis with fluorescein, photograph findings and OCT imaging.
- Cite established and new strategies in the diagnosis of vitreoretinal disease.
- Discuss management and future directions of treatment of complex vitreoretinal disease.
- When applicable, list methods of prevention and/or early diagnosis.
- Assist clinicians with unknown clinical or pathologic presentations; formulate a prudent and reasonable differential diagnosis and treatment plan.
Agenda: 6:00 – 6:45 pm Dinner/Refreshments 6:45 – 9:00 pm Challenging Case Presentations
***This Activity is co-sponsored by the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), Northwestern University, Rush University Medical Center, the University of Chicago and Loyola University Medical Center. The organizers from the respective institution are Jennifer Lim, M.D., Alice Lyon, M.D., Mathew MacCumber, M.D., Seenu Hariprasad, M.D. and Mark Daily, M.D.
No CME credit is available for this meeting.